google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Daynahz Anxiety 2 Art Blog: Drawing Is Magic, Designing The Life I Love, And Hearts with Drew Barrymore

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Drawing Is Magic, Designing The Life I Love, And Hearts with Drew Barrymore

I Found A Bit Of The Magic Of Life Today

Life is Art, Love, AND Magic


You know when I was at a very low time in my life A Year ago at least. I was at Barnes & Noble trying to entertain myself, when I came across this book... I didn't have the money to buy it, so I couldn't but It really made my day. I am sure it made one soul VERY HAPPY!!

  By  
Drew Berrymore


 Let Every Day Be Your Inspiration
Look Around, Life May Surprise You!


LIFE IS MAGIC!!

These books were great top to bottom, It was a special treat getting so many inspiring selections in the first pick. I haven't been there in several months! I should go back! I Love Barnes And Noble!!




Drawing Is Magic 
By John Hendrix
  
and

 Design The Life You Love
by Ayse Birsel


(My images aren't working for these :-( Sorry)


#AyseBirsel  #DesignTheLifeYouLove  #FindItInEverything #DrewBerrymore #HeartsWithDrew #JohnHendrix #DrawingIsMagic #BarnesAndNoble #LifeIsMagic

No comments:

My Art!!

My Pintrest

And me on Pinterest SparkleP8nter