google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Daynahz Anxiety 2 Art Blog: NEW Poetry Section

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

NEW Poetry Section

Poetry 


I just thought I would let you know I just published a poem that I wrote years ago about anxiety. You can now find on the My Poetry tab at the top of the page. I will do my best to continue to add my own poetry and artwork up to Anxiety2Art as frequently as I can, especially anything relating to #anxiety itself. I hope you enjoy it, or relate to it. Any related responses and comments welcome 

If anyone else has anything you would like me to share on this page, either Email Me  
(put Poetry in the subject, I get a LOT of emails)
Or you can join my Facebook group Anxiety2Art
and add some there yourself
All honest heartfelt words are welcome.


(no bashing please, if you are here to hate on anxiety sufferers, you will be banished to the Bog of Eternal Stench!)




No comments:

My Art!!

My Pintrest

And me on Pinterest SparkleP8nter