google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Daynahz Anxiety 2 Art Blog: Broke

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Broke

So I broke my ankle, in two places, on my right Ankle... I also fractured my pinkie toe on my left foot, (Yes the same one I broke a few months ago....) I have never broken anything besides my toe, and I have TWISTED my ankle before, but I was 1000% percent I broke it the SECOND it happened. THIS IS HORRIBLE! I am going to be STUCK HERE for a while. Really wish I had my family around... I can't even go to the bathroom without waking people up and asking for help... This couldn't have come at a worse time. I live on the FLIPPIN SECOND FLOOR and I had to butt scoot backwards up the stairs (took me like 10 minutes to do this) This couldn't have come at a worse time. I live on the FLIPPIN SECOND FLOOR and I had to butt scoot backwards up the stairs (took me like 10 minutes to do this)

No comments:

My Art!!

My Pintrest

And me on Pinterest SparkleP8nter