google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Daynahz Anxiety 2 Art Blog: Over This Shit

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Over This Shit

He wants me back, but I don’t.

I want a Man that acts Fully GROWN, 

I wish he’d get it, but he won’t.

When he WON'T Find WORK to help Out, But I'M RUDE when I say Get the FUCK OUT...

It’s so hard to be nice, When he refuses to respect you, & when you have to think twice before he twists everything you say. 


EX keeps trying, But I Can't

this emotional Love Bombing does Enchant, 

but I just need an X Boyfriend Transplant.

HE won't Help me but he won't leave, He's hindering the "relax" from my breathing.

I'm so Over this Shit, The Neverending Gaslit, & StoneWalling Bit, so Over it 

an UNBALANCED Emotional Roller Coaster EVERY Single DAY. I’m so done in every way. 



#gaslighting #stonewalling #emotional abuse #emotionallydrained #gaslighter #emotionallyabusiveex  #financiallyabusiveex #scrub #noscrubs #lovebomber #lovebombing #manwhowontwork #exwhowon'tleave, #exneverworked #financiallydrained

No comments:

My Art!!

My Pintrest

And me on Pinterest SparkleP8nter