google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Daynahz Anxiety 2 Art Blog: Unraveling Dream Catcher

Monday, June 21, 2021

Unraveling Dream Catcher

 


When the Dream Catcher meant to Catch your Nightmares,

becomes the nightmare, And in no way it spares, every bit of your Fears.

When it all starts unraveling, and all the horrors come crashing through, 

sticking in this swinging tangled web, hanging by a thread.

All I want is sweet dreams, just a few.


But all my visions ended and my heart started burning, 

my soul started yearning, 

for the little life I had left in my inner sight, 

Will they ever come back as I sleep at night??


When I close my eyes in the daytime, all I see is Darkness.

excuse my inwardness, 

it's just so hard to FOCUS

No words, No Sounds, No Pictures, no little movies on little screens rewinding and fast-forwarding. no life flashing before my eyes. 

ALL I have left to look forward to is those little visions upon waking. I've had none of those since I was in the Hospital on New Years Day.  Dreams have been forgotten faster than I've even had them, 

insomnia worse, every day since... all the inspiration went away.


Sometimes I look at photos and think to paint something I'd Love to see

I'd just love a little garden with a Flowering wall, 

while charmed by little tea lights, Something I can enjoy in the now, 

Something I'd maybe never recall as I dream at night Damn, I hope someday I regain my inner sight. 


And I didn't have my Dreamcatcher, to guarantee 

sweet slumber,  That goes to the one who took my 30s.  (What was That?)

(yeah, you heard me)


 Now I'm feeling a little bit nerdy, kinda like one of those boppin songs by Janette McCurdy

I desperately felt like I needed to dream, 

  for weeks I thought I'd make myself one,  Some feathers, some floss, something to wrap around and give it some class. 

for WEEKS...  I thought this, and then LITERALLY the one thing I needed most, became a topic in another part of the universe. 

whats that word again? Dream Catcher? WELL what did I miss?

Dream-catchers Are not the Talk of the town, I'm just sippin my green tea, unbenouwnsed to me, not long before,  I just couldn't see

 the new direction it came in to me,

because I'm the only one not supposed to KNOW... 

The Dreamcatcher Blocked me from Seeing anything at ALL...

Betrayed by the Wicked deception of the Unraveling Dream-catcher, 

I just want to Dream Again. with out that misconception and that brooding pain Because ever since lifes been a little mundane.


 



No comments:

My Art!!

My Pintrest

And me on Pinterest SparkleP8nter