google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Daynahz Anxiety 2 Art Blog: My Cafe Press!!

Monday, June 8, 2015

My Cafe Press!!

OK, so the last Week has been pretty good! Good food, good conversation, only a couple minor bumps. But Today I have been working on my Cafe Press site, One I have had open for quite a while, but They have made a LOT of improvements in Navigation, so I am actually getting back into it! Check outMy Cafe Press Some of these pieces of art I can't get back, lost files, that are only on This site! (if I tried to put them on other sites, it will be far less quality!) Check back often to see if I have new stuff~! ALSO if you are a Store, You can purchase at Wholesale prices! I love that about this site! (just please don't mark up more than half of the price per shirt YOU paid! ( I need to make money too with it :-D Thank you!)

No comments:

My Art!!

My Pintrest

And me on Pinterest SparkleP8nter