google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Daynahz Anxiety 2 Art Blog: Too HOT!!

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Too HOT!!

It is TOO hot, I can't wait until fall already! All I have until then is the photos to remind me of whats to come! I love the fall! fall canvas prints and fall canvas art for sale

Hopefully we have a new place by then! Here is what we are looking for, house or apartment where the rent and utilities are about $500 (that's all I can afford, I have laundry and TP and other bathroom& girly needs, kitty food and all kinds of other things that I NEED and haven't able to get (well the Kitty food I always get anyway!) We will find a place to set up our Garden! We WILL find a place where my rent is less than I get! He will find work in what HE loves and wants to be doing! THINGS will be good!

No comments:

My Art!!

My Pintrest

And me on Pinterest SparkleP8nter