google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Daynahz Anxiety 2 Art Blog: On the right path

Monday, October 19, 2015

On the right path

Ok, many good changes, a few not so good changes, but we are pushing through!
We are doing our best to get life back on track and organized. I haven't posted in a while, been distracted with art, netflix, knitting, and whatever life throws at us! It is also really frustrating trying to blog from a touchy tablet! I am just glad things have calmed down so much and we are alone again. I have been working on artwork for my sister's short film I Never trilogy, specifically, I Never Did. All I can show you is the sneak peak rough draft so far, my sister gets to see the final first! You can check out the I Never trilogy on YouTube, Starting with I Never Can.  Check out all her videos on her Youtube page, and don't forget to subscribe!!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog! 

No comments:

My Art!!

My Pintrest

And me on Pinterest SparkleP8nter