google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Daynahz Anxiety 2 Art Blog: What I Need

Saturday, March 6, 2021

What I Need

 Love is just a beating heart

rushing and gushing right from the start

blood rushes in, cheeks up in flames

I never thought I'd feel this again


all it took was a little pain, feeling of struggle, 

some feeling insane

feeling like this madness would never end, 

until I said I JUST CAN'T TAKE THIS over and over again

Finally one day, it finally clicked, it was finally done, I was over it, 

You know it cuz I exploded

every little aching pain I've collected over seemingly infinite years

feeling unheard, gaslit, called a NAG, a B****, Or Crazy

just cuz I wanted you to take CARE OF ME?

yeah this was it.


I never knew I could feel so alive

like a near death experience, nothing makes you want to live more

makes you gain a new initiative to thrive.

and silly, all it took was stepping out that door




I've finally fallen for ME

to give myself what I need, 

the freedom to live without worry, 

the space & room to BREATHE

cuz when you're with the wrong person

you know it

the actions they provide subliminally show it

 you spend all your time in the mode of give give give

and it feels like all they do is take take take

then you know they're just using you cuz they can, 

they're just being fake fake fake


Fake it til you Make it just won't work 

if you JUST CAN'T TAKE IT.


Jan 2021

(move some shit around, add some stuff... could it make a song? lol)



~Back to Poetry~

#sparklep8nter #poem #lyrics #song #breakup #financialabuse #freedom #iloveme #loveyourself

No comments:

My Art!!

My Pintrest

And me on Pinterest SparkleP8nter