google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Daynahz Anxiety 2 Art Blog: Forever You, Forever Me

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Forever You, Forever Me


Forever You Forever Me



I wrote this in 1999 or 2000, 

back when Justin & Britney were IT




Ever since I saw you, I knew that we'd be friends


I couldn't wait to see you, and talk to you again.


but every time I saw you, I'd lose the words to say


Reliving every moment, in horror in my head every day. 






They won't Tear us Apart, our Love is too strong. 


I'm LOCKED in your love, and I threw away the key.


Forever you, forever me



 We'll be together, no matter what they say


You and I will always be this way, 


forever with you, forever and a day. 




This is a rough short version of a song I wrote and can’t find the whole thing! I wrote it in 1999 when Justin and Britney were the it couple and I could live vicariously through them. Lol




I think it could make a song, can’t you? Who knows? Maybe soon it will be! no, it WILL be soon! OMG






Right now there are 2 versions, and someone helping me work some things to make something amazing!


~Back to Poetry~

#foreveryouforeverme #love #firstlove #truelove #iloveyou #purelove #younglove #britneyandjustin #destiny #promise #promisering 



No comments:

My Art!!

My Pintrest

And me on Pinterest SparkleP8nter