google.com, pub-3093549154593627, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Daynahz Anxiety 2 Art Blog: Why Why Why?

Monday, March 22, 2021

Why Why Why?

Why Why Why? 


*I hit an iceberg, and I was sinking fast. A friend in HS helped me through. 

Thank you for being there for me!




 Why am I always stuck in this misery.

I Try Try Try to be be happy.

They crowd around me &

all wonder why I am in pain.

I Cry Cry Cry, My eyes are weak,

I can't cry anymore.

But they don't listen,

they want it more.

I do what I can to cheer up.

I pretend that I am okay, 

but I can't play anymore.

I can't play that game.

Why don't they see that

this is really hurting me.

I DON'T WANT the attention,

but I need it, Can't you see?

CAN'T YOU SEE??


I need someone to help me

get rid of my tears,

to take me away,

from all my fears.

Not fears around me,

but fears inside.

Fears that I always try to hide.

Fears of not being loved,

fears of losing myself,

or my family.

Fears of not dying when I want to.

Fears of dying when I don't. 


I Try Try Try to get through this,

to make my life better,

To get out of this mess.

Can I get better?

Can I get better?

I just CAN'T Quit!


-DTP

Written in 1999 

Published 

September 7, 2016



(November 14 2016 was posted Here to my Poetry Page)


#trytrytry #crycrycry #whywhywhy #DTP #Anxiety #why



No comments:

My Art!!

My Pintrest

And me on Pinterest SparkleP8nter